Thursday, March 17, 2011

the feelings that you have when final exam ends!

hey peoples, im here, after a while. ha-ha. i know i've been promised to you guys (if there any people still reading by blog, i guess there's no one here), i promised that i will update my blog regularly. but please ignore my 'fake' promises in my previous post :p
i just been pretty busy with study stuff as i just finished my Final exams. wehooo! cool isnt? (:
i just woke up from my sleep, (which i had slept like 10hours!) ha-ha. and now i really miss blogging! i dont care theres any people out there didnt read my blog anymore, but i still going to write (:
talking about my final exam, Alhamdulillah, its all been good. oh except for my last paper, which is Co-curriculum in education. i felt really useless when the question asked me to prepare a budget proposal for a study trip to Bangkok. wht! i've not been taught about that kot! eeeiii. btw, forget about final exam. Redha je, dah buat pon kan.
and oh, on the last day of final exam, i and my sweetheartssss went to celebrate it at Seoul Garden. here's some pixas! enjoy.

i love them!  they're my laughters and tears :')










we ate a loadssss on that day, Subahanallah. we're such a greedy person! we paid RM32 for each person to eat this. its worth right. damnnn full!



ohh i love this guy like crazy :')
what? you guys really thought im gonna post this entry without mentioning him?
teeeeet, failed!
:p


No comments:

Post a Comment