Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hye baby Juneee!

Hye everyone. Currently im here in Kulim, spending my two-weeks-holiday. Just stuck here at home, sigh. By the way, nothing to update so far. And oh yeah, Nabeel had met my parent last Monday! ngauumm auum :)
And even we had a quality-lunch-time together. Phewww, I was so damn nervous. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. And seems like Ayah was comfortable talking to Nabeel. ouch!
I was really bored today, so i've made some changes to my blog to make it more interesting. But seems like it looks like just-not-bad. haha. I also made my new account for tumblr. still learning to explore it. people said that tumblr is more fun and awesome, so why dont i try seems like i have nothing to do! :)
Well, it is already June! Just hope that June will be nice to us. hihi. Take care!

hihi. 
rasa nak sepak je dua dua ni
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment