Thursday, December 30, 2010

thanks Allah for sending him for me.

first of all, apology for the lack post. currently busy with the class and stuff. theres is a lots of things i gonna wrote on this blog, but i dunno where i should start.
and oh, less than 2weeks i will have my mid semester exam. gilaaaa doh -.-' rasa macam baru masuk new sem. what a pathetic!

okay, before nak tulis panjang panjang, nak bagitau, entry kali ni berbaur lucah eh berbaur romantik sikit. so sapa sapa yang unwillingly to read, just back off okay? hi-hi-hi :p



two weeks he wasnt not around beside me, i was like, damn! miss you so much. and i just realised something, that i couldnt live a life w/o him. bukan nak kata poyo, tapi almost everything i do, i must include him. a MUST. my tears automatically flows out when hearing his voice, as soon as he arrived Malaysia. whatever people gonna say, but this guy, are my needed. all i need is you, all the time. 
 thank you for always be by my side baby :')


No comments:

Post a Comment