Thursday, January 6, 2011

mid-semester exam seems cant wait to meet me!

 its 8.53pm, im suppose to finish up my multimedia assignment that really stressed me. but now here i am, doing this blogging thingy. hell yeah! cool aite? wakakaka.

and this monday will be my first paper for mid semester exam. lagi cool! :D
this time i will make sure that i'll prepare for my exams, cukup masa, no more last minute study maya, please lah, wake up! i hope i will not falling in love with last minute study  (well who doesnt aite? hehe) again. i hope i will score for this exam as it will affect for my finals. hope sangat lah kan maya? ni boleh lagi main blog, suppose kau pegi buat notes maya! :p

okay, i think im done. so meet my exam timetable!

monday 10/1/2011 9-11am
ENGLISH FOR GENERAL PURPOSES

wednesday 12/1/2011 1-3pm
CO-CURRICULUM IN EDUCATION

thursday 13/1/2011 9-11am
TEACHING AURAL-ORAL SKILLS
5-7pm
CREATIVE THINKING

friday 14/1/2011 3-5pm
MULTIMEDIA IN EDUCATION




:')

2 comments:

  1. wahh nak exam dh gudluck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyouuuuu (;
    you pon goodluck fr the new semester aite!

    ReplyDelete