Friday, January 7, 2011

this week is a pathetic week. trust me.

2day more for mid sem and what the- im doing here, typing for my blog. wakaka. its really funny how fast time has flies now. rasa macam baru register for the second semester and now i will be sitting for my mid sem exam. since the mid-sem exam is around the corner, oh should i say this monday, its totally drives me like craaaaaaaaaaaazaaaay -.-
there are many things in my mind. mid-sem exam, storyboard project for my multimedia subject and oh my supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer massive 3years anniversary <3 :p

and like i said just now, how fast time flies. 2months from now, there will be for final. what the - lagi sekali. HAHA. i actually extremely cant wait to finish this semester as im looking forward for my short semester. i cant wait to get it all done. hope for the next semester wouldnt be stressful like this semester. but who am i kidding, LOL. makin lama makin susah, especially for the multimedia subject errrgggh! -.-

anyways, im hurting my brain for studying last minute. HAHA. i knew i shouldnt study for the last minute, but, this is how im studying maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
please pray for me peeeeeeps!


via: tumblr

p/s; please ignore my grammar error okay. practicing to adapt english to my blog. wish me luck! (:

2 comments:

  1. hehehe, tuh lah maya ! pelan pelan kayuh kalau nak stdy nih. tuh y lemah je kalau duk pulun pulun.

    ye kot ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak boleh pelan pelan dah. kena pulun gila dah ni. hohoho (;

    ReplyDelete